Call for Expressions of Interest
The International Federation on Ageing (IFA) is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) from experts to conduct a six-hour Master Class on 31 October, 2020 (10am-4pm) at the Hilton Niagara Falls/ Fallsview Hotel in advance of the IFA 15th Global Conference on Ageing.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for chosen experts to interactively engage in their work with an international audience. Master Classes are capped at an audience of 50 participants per class, however, should there be significant interest there may be the opportunity to increase the available space.
Each Master Class will be equipped with chart paper, markers, sticky notes, an LCD projector, speakers and a projection screen. However, it is the responsibility of presenters to provide any additional equipment/materials needed (including a laptop).
With space to host four Master Classes, the IFA will accept EOI submissions that fall under the following categories:
- Ageism: The Final Frontier
- Inequalities, Diversity and Inclusion
- Work and Social Protection
- Long-Term Care: More than Bricks
EOIs must be submitted using the Master Class Submission Form and include:
- The overall goal of the Master Class;
- A minimum of three specific learning objectives;
- Format and framework of the Master Class;
- Expected key outcomes; and
- What delegates will be able to take away from their experience in the Master Class.
Please save the file with your last name and submit by Friday 31 May 2019 at 5pm EST.
Applications can be submitted to Dr. Jane Barratt, Secretary General, IFA, at email@example.com.
Accepted submissions will be notified through email by Friday 14 June 2019. The primary presenter of each Master Class will have their registration made complimentary for the 15th Global Conference on Ageing.