The IFA 15th Global Conference on Ageing will be held at the Hilton Niagara Falls and Fallsview Casino Resort, with rooms overlooking both the American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
Hotel Address: 6361 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
The IFA has secured a discounted rate at the Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites from 30 October – 5 November 2020. Delegates can take advantage of the $156.00 CAD (+ taxes and fees) per night guaranteed price.
Please note that these rates only apply to delegates who book by October 12th, 2020, and will be first-come, first-serve.
Please note that individuals calling to book must identify themselves as part of the International Federation on Ageing, with the group code IFA to take advantage of the discounted rate.
The 15th Global Conference will be held in the heart of the international border city of Niagara Falls, Ontario. See Map.
The venue is:
- 20 minutes from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG)
- 40 minutes from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- 50 minutes from the Hamilton International Airport (YHM)
- 85 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- 15 minutes from Niagara District Airport (YCM)
Air Canada is Canada’s largest domestic and international airline serving more than 200 airports on six continents. Air Canada is among the 20 largest airlines in the world and serves more than 41 million customers each year.
With around 44 flights a day arriving and departing from Toronto Pearson International Airport
Air Canada is offering delegates a discount on flights booked to and from Toronto between Saturday, 24 October 2020 and Tuesday, November 10, 2020. The discount does not apply to Economy Tango bookings for travel within Canada or from U.S; however, international delegates are able to apply the discount code on Economy Tango bookings.
To take advantage of this special offer, visit aircanada.com and input the discount code (EYAMXME1) when booking your flight.
Niagara Falls is directly linked to major highways in Canada and the United States and is connected to the United States by three international bridges.
In addition to the Peace Bridge, there are three border crossing points in the Niagara Region:
- Queenston-Lewistown Bridge This bridge connects Hwy. 405 in Queenston, Ontario, and Interstate 90 in Lewistown, New York.
- Rainbow Bridge The Rainbow Bridge connects Hwy 420 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, with Niagara Falls, New York.
- Whirlpool Rapids Bridge The Whirlpool Rapids Bridge connects River Road and Bridge Street in Niagara Falls, Ontario, with State Roads 104 and 182 in Niagara Falls, New York.
Niagara Falls bus terminal services Coach Canada, GO transit, Greyhound Canada, Megabus, and Niagara Transit.
GO Bus works with the GO Train to transport passengers from across Ontario to Toronto and then directly to Niagara. With stops in St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls, passengers can easily and affordably travel into Niagara from across Ontario.
Greyhound and Megabus
Greyhound and Megabus charter buses direct from Toronto and Buffalo, NY to the Niagara Falls Bus Terminal (4555 Erie Avenue) in Canada, daily. With bus connections to Toronto from across Canada and Buffalo from across the United States, there are several origin locations to choose from.