Hotel Address: 6361 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
The IFA has secured a discounted rate at the Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites from 30 October – 4 November 2020. Delegates can take advantage of the $156.00 CAD (+ taxes and fees) per night guaranteed price.
Reservations can be made starting October 2019.
Please note that booking accommodation in advance is essential and solely the delegates responsibility.
The 15th Global Conference will be held in the heart of the international border city of Niagara Falls, Ontario. See Map.
The venue is:
- 20 minutes from Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG)
- 40 minutes from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
- 50 minutes from the Hamilton International Airport (YHM)
- 85 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- 15 minutes from Niagara District Airport (YCM)
Niagara Falls is directly linked to major highways in Canada and the United States and is connected to the United States by three international bridges.
In addition to the Peace Bridge, there are three border crossing points in the Niagara Region:
- Queenston-Lewistown Bridge This bridge connects Hwy. 405 in Queenston, Ontario, and Interstate 90 in Lewistown, New York.
- Rainbow Bridge The Rainbow Bridge connects Hwy 420 in Niagara Falls, Ontario, with Niagara Falls, New York.
- Whirlpool Rapids Bridge The Whirlpool Rapids Bridge connects River Road and Bridge Street in Niagara Falls, Ontario, with State Roads 104 and 182 in Niagara Falls, New York.
Niagara Falls bus terminal services Coach Canada, GO transit, Greyhound Canada, Megabus, and Niagara Transit.
GO Bus works with the GO Train to transport passengers from across Ontario to Toronto and then directly to Niagara. With stops in St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Niagara Falls, passengers can easily and affordably travel into Niagara from across Ontario.
Greyhound and Megabus
Greyhound and Megabus charter buses direct from Toronto and Buffalo, NY to the Niagara Falls Bus Terminal (4555 Erie Avenue) in Canada, daily. With bus connections to Toronto from across Canada and Buffalo from across the United States, there are several origin locations to choose from.